By Public Transportation
Go to any of the following bus terminals in Metro Manila:
Bus Terminals near the corner of Taft Avenue and Gil Puyat Avenue (formerly Buendia), Pasay City – nearest Ninoy Aquino International Airport and Domestic Airport.
- Bus Terminal near Ali Mall, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Bus Terminal in EDSA corner Kamias Street, Quezon City
- Bus Terminal in Alabang, Muntinlupa City
By Bus Transportation
- Go to Terminal 3 and find the ticket booth of the ferry going to Puerto Galera. At Batangas Pier.
- Passengers are required to pay the Terminal.
- Fee worth 30 pesos per person and the Environmental User Fee. For tourists going to Puerto Galera worth 50 pesos per person.
- Puerto Galera has 4 major points of entry, namely, Sabang Pier, Muelle Pier, Balatero Pier and White Beach. Pick Muelle Pier.
- Take a Tricycle going to Villa De Pico resort. Travel Time: 5-10mins.
- Ride the air-conditioned bus going straight to Batangas pier via CALABARZON Expressway
- Travel time to Batangas pier will take more or less 2 hours
- The fare is less than 200 pesos